“Good Food - Great Price - Great Service”

G's Pizzeria & Deli
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Kalkaska
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 11, 2008

My wife and I were looking for a quick, inexpensive meal as we were travelling through Traverse City. We came upon G's Pizzeria & Deli and decided to try it. What a find. The service was prompt and very friendly. The food was just what we were looking for and the price was far better than we expected. The menu had a wide variety of selections too.

Reviewed May 4, 2006

Like the headline states, I've been eating here since I was a little boy. It's great pizza, and over the years, the place has started upgrading into a restaurant. It still needs some work, as a family restaurant, it's great, spacious seating, nice stuff on the walls, broad menu. It's just now learning how to be a real restaurant though, the menu has only recently expanded to include more food than the usual pizza and italian that you find at Pizzerias. I just went here in 04/06, and the food was great, the service was nice, but the place needed a bit of a cleaning here and there. Still, after 10 years, to be better than I remember it, is quite a point in it's favor.