“Easy does it”

Timber Wolf Golf Club
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Kalkaska
More attraction details
Owner description: Public 18 holes golf course with the best golf value in northern Michigan. Come out and play the "leader of the pack" Timber Wolf Golf Club.
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Nice tees and greens, acceptable fairways that are wide and very playable. rates are low if you walk and the staff is friendly.

1  Thank Tom R

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family had a great time at the Timber Wolf course. The course is well- maintained and challenging. We also loved the bloody mary's and the delicious hot dogs! The staff was all very friendly and helpful. We will be back!

2  Thank keyslinds
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My golfing experiences this year were even better than last year. It just keeps getting better each year. I am so envious of the perfect grass. I snapped this picture on my way to the 12th tee. I wish my lawn looked like that. The day I was there I was happy to see that the Kalkaska Golf Team was there playing from the school. The owners seem to be very kid friendly. Looking forward to the next year. Hurry up snow just melt !!!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

My wife and I went there to go golfing on vacation and was very excited to take my 4 year old son out for the very first time ever. Much to my disappointment they want to charge me $5 for nine holes or $10 for eighteen just for him to ride in the cart! They wouldn't budge on letting him go free...so we left! We went to Grandview Golf course instead, they were awesome! They didn't charge us for him to ride and they even offered kids clubs for free (we didn't need them, he only putted)
We will go there from now on...BTW Grandview was a wonderful course.