“Excellent/friendly!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Kalamazoo East
Ranked #23 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Reviewed August 22, 2009

I stayed at this hotel in aug 2009 in a room with 2 queen size beds, very nice room!!! Everyone at the front desk was excellent and accomadating. I stayed on the third floor with the inside entrance, the 1st and 2nd were outdoor. I had a friend at the hotel on the 2nd floor and liked the room just fine with the outdoor room. Had a great breakfast. They had cookies every night which are delicious!!! also had dinner (free for guest) 2 of the nights we were there which I thought was awesome. Its also in a great location not far from anything in kalamazoo. Prices are good and they will work with you to get a good price. If you are in kalamazoo and looking for a marriott or any hotel this is the one!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank lRISSAR
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Kalamazoo East

Reviewed July 2, 2009

This hotel is in very poor condition and our room was far from being clean. We also booked a room for 3 people and we were given a room with one bed and no opportunity for a rollaway. The manager was unresponsive and the rude front desk girl said my only option was to pay 50$ extra for a jacuzzi room. An absolute terrible experience and I would recommend it to no one.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2009

This was a very nice stop on our way home from Niagara Falls - price was reasonable and the breakfast was great! Our rooms were very comfortable and everything about this hotel was nice.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Deb2525
Reviewed May 7, 2009

Excellent hotel and great staff... I stay at hotels all the time and I enjoyed my stay at the Fairfield Inn Kalamazoo. Thank you

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank ttwee432
Reviewed May 2, 2009

This Fairfield Inn has an exceptional staff, clean rooms, nice fitness center, great breakfast and it's just great all around. It's in the middle of everything. There's a bunch of restaurants not even ten minutes away and great clubs in the area. I asked what there is to do at night time and the lady at the front desk told me of a great club and got a taxi to pick me up to get there. Overall my experience was pretty great and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank bballguy910
Reviewed May 2, 2009

The hotel staff were great and very welcoming. They'll say hi and acknowledge you everytime they see you down by the front desk which i think is important because at my previous experiences at other hotels, it seems rude when you walk by a couple times a day and they don't even say hi to you once or anything. The rooms were very nice and the beds were extremely comfortable (which is a big plus!). I will deffinitely be staying here again in the future, there's no doubt about that!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jastarr
Reviewed May 2, 2009

Where to begin, we broke down in kalamazoo and had to stay the night. The manager called AAA to have my car towed for repair with his own AAA card. Everyone was absolutely fantastic there. They made us feel just like family. Great clean rooms, friendly staff and an amazing breakfast filled with healthy delicious choices. After learning more about the Area we are planning a trip back to kalamazoo to do some of the things there such as go to the Air Zoo and Gilmore Museum and we will be staying here

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business