See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2018

We arrived around 10:30 pm. The first room that give us the bathroom is dirty and the TV doesn't work. So we call down to the front desk and they changed my room, the front desk person accompanies us to the second room. We tried to to turn on the lights as soon as you walk in they will not turn on. The front desk person ask us to wait in the hallway. We wait about 45 minutes in the hallway and then the front desk person comes back with another room. This room that he gives us is freezing cold as a walk-in but the heat is on. The front desk person says wait awhile it will get warm. We wait a while and never gets warm. it's cold in the room and they have a thin sheet on the bed and a thin throw on the bed- no comforter. Remind you it's winter. We call down to the front desk and he says that they don't have any more rooms. So we asked them if they had a space heater something because we're cold. He says no and I say to him we pay for a room and we can't stand this one because it's cold. The front desk then offers us $20 back when I stay. I say to him what am I supposed to do with that when that's not enough to get another room somewhere else. Do you expect us to sleep in the car freezing cold. He then says wait 45 minutes I'm going to clean another room for you. We wait 45 minutes call back and we get another room we're desperate at this point it's 1:30 in the morning now, we're tired and just want to go to sleep so we slept there. Horrible experience and if I could get them a 0 rating I would.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank NorthStar37025774696
Reviewed November 26, 2018

We decided to stay here at a rate of $51 a night on 11/23. While I know Super 8 is not a luxury hotel there are no excuses for the disgusting condition of the hotel. I know you get what you pay for but this was just... BEYOND gross.

I should have known something was wrong at check in when I walked in and it smelled like an ashtray and the front desk lady had her dog with her. I said "cute dog! You're so lucky to be able to bring it to work" thinking that it was cool that the hotel was progressive and her response was "Well my boss told me I couldn't bring him in but I don't care" ... oh.. that's nice. She then proceeded to lawn about every 30 seconds of our 10 minute check in.

We were placed in a room directly across from a room filled with unambitious kids who seemed to know the staff as someone on staff opened the door to quiet them down. The door was unlocked and open when we went to go inside which was really strange. Once in our room only one small light of many were working. The mini fridge wasn't working either and the bedding was severely wrinkled like it had been in a wet bag and crumpled then placed on a bed. Because nothing really worked we asked to be moved to another room. The lady at the desk suggested I just try plugging the lights into different outlets and that half the outlets didn't work anyway. Great. So I asked again and she moved us.

This time we were placed in a room far worse. Again the blankets were severely wrinkled with bleach stains and crusty stuff on them (photo for proof). Both beds were covered in cigarette hole burns (photo for proof). The windows were covered in greasy hand prints (photo for proof). How hard is it to replace bedding and windex a window?

As if it couldn't be more gross, as we hung a coat we found a HUGE roach on climbing down the wall next to the clothes hanger. It was at least one inch long and a half inch wide. We promptly killed it, brought it to the front desk in a tissue, and asked for a refund. Unfortunately I was not issued a refund right away (as only a manager coming in the next day can do so) so I am still awaiting the refund to my bank account.

I appreciate that they will be offering me a refund but it is sad how careless and clueless the staff is. I can only assume that Super 8 pays poorly and thus the staff has little pride in what they do as it can't possibly be that hard to offer a clean and safe place to stay.

I really really really hope they get an exterminator out there immediately.

We ended up booking the brand new Holiday Inn Express right down the street for $110 and it came with an incredible hot breakfast buffet. The hotel is one month old!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Jpare1986
Reviewed November 24, 2018

I will seek other lodging in the area next trip. Reservation was made online and I was only able to obtain minimal information on truck parking, abandoned vehicles in parking lot were a challenge to negotiate with a large truck.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018

The hotel was very nice and stuff very helpful place is near by shopping area and restaurant i love the place but I recommend to owner that some rooms need maintenance please thank you all for the nice accommodations

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 27, 2018

Very disappointed with everything . From service to rooms, cleanliness, TV did not work. Bugs, Blood on wall. Bathroom hair in tub and toilet, hair all over the place. Overall very nasty. No shower curtain in bathrooms

Date of stay: October 2018