All reviews room was clean waffles biscuits and gravy fridge and microwave continental breakfast housekeeping staff cereal highway rates housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2019

Building and rooms outdated and no apparent maintenance or up keep. Broken light fixture outlet in room. Peeling paint and rusty pipes in bathroom. Cleaning staff did not remove trash or replenish toilet paper or clean toilet. Staff at front desk was nice enough. Overall rough shape. Business needs to put $$ back into it. What you get for the price!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Baymont K, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Good Afternoon,

We would like to thank you for your feedback. We do apologize that you had encountered these issues during your stay with us. I can assure you that I have addressed these issues with my staff. We do hope this doesn't deter you from staying with us in the future.

Reviewed March 8, 2019

We were not told this in advance but there was a busted pipe at the hotel so quite a bit of construction was happening. The entire sitting and breakfast area was closed and our room was not up to par.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed March 6, 2019

I purposely waited to write my review because I wanted to see what the outcome of my horrible experience would be. The issue is still unresolved almost a month later. In short, here's what happened...stay at this hotel Feb. 15-17 with my husband and 2 kids. We found condoms in our room. Upon complaining the manager on staff Amy, said that because I booked through Corporate Lodging she couldn't override and give me a refund. The district manager Andrew refused to give me a refund but offered me a free night. The hotel has been rapidly declining and I didn't want a free night there. I contacted corporate and they told me since I booked through a third party, the third party has to issue the refund. Not true, my booking through a third party has nothing to do with the condoms in my room. To date, this issue is still unresolved. This hotel, the management and Wyndham as a whole are the worst. All I want is a one night refund.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank dettew78

Reviewed February 24, 2019

Great stay!
This hotel is the only one that I will stay at. Even though on this particular trip there was no breakfast. The General Manager did her best to provide breakfast and coffee for the guest due to a water main break that damaged the eating area.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Good Afternoon,

We would like to thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you had enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2019

Hotel is going through renovations. Other then that it was a nice stay clean room good water pressure compared to other hotels my wife and I have stayed at.Reasonable rate for a weekend. There breakfast section is blocked off due to renovations although they still served muffins rolls and coffee.

Room tip: clean, quiet, friendly staff
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple