“My stay at the Baymont was not that great. The staff was...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Kalamazoo
Ranked #18 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Royal Oak
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Enjoyed our stay. Only comment is the breakfast was excellent but they were unable to keep up with the eggs and sausage demand. On Saturday they could not keep up and on Sunday the breakfast lady said they were out of eggs and sausage. How does that happen when you know ahead of time how full the hotel is. The food was good and above average for this level of hotel. They also had 1 waffle iron, and common cold breakfast choices. The staff was friendly and helpful all areas were clean and nicely decorated. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Doug K
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I travel frequently for work and I got to say this was one of the top 10 I've stayed at. Upon arrival the front desk staff was great, very knowledgeable of restaurants and convenient stores in the area. The following morning I ran into a housekeeper on the elevator don't recall her name but she had short blonde hair and glasses she engaged in conversation and was interested in knowing what brought me there as well as how my stay was going. I Then told her what I would like done to my room. When I returned I was very satisfied with how my room was cleaned. This was a great experience it felt like home away from home. I will definitely stay here every time I come to Kalamazoo.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jhan1176
Sanford
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Very clean and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast was delicious!! Our only complaint was that we could hear the family in the room next to ours yelling at their crying children during the night :( But overall it is a great place to stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family