“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Québec
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Hotel is clean. Perfect for business travel. Located near the highway. Room service is quick and the food is good. However, wifi internet is choppy. Good price/quality. Have not used pool nor spa. Definitely a good pick when in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
FourPointsKalamazoo, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your experience here and at Potter's Restaurant. I have spoken with out maintenance team regarding the internet access and was informed that we are currently upgrading our access points in guest areas. Thank you again for your choosing Starwood Hotels for your adventures to Kalamazoo.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

I had a priority overnight package being delivered to the hotel. I specifically told them this was very important when I checked in, they told me no problem. Well it was a problem. They refused to accept the package, claiming the FedEx guy refused to wait. Needless to say, I don't believe the hotel people. The rooms were ok, and the beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Constructive feedback is always appreciated as it helps build a greater experience for our guests. We would love to have you stay with us again should you find your self in the Kalamazoo area.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2012

For courtesy, kindness and personal attention when I needed it most, the extraordinary staff at Four Points when out of their way to please me. I had chosen this hotel as a place to stay after a fire in my apartment building forced me to live elsewhere. I'm sure glad I did!!! Not only is their prompt service first class and food spectacular, but my new "friends" made me feel at home from the moment I checked in. Although it has been nearly a month since my stay, my fond memories of the Four Points remain. Keep my room open; I'll be back very soon!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Brian L
FourPointsKalamazoo, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Brian,
We are so glad that you allowed us to be your home away from home and hope that you are finding your new place as comfortable and accommodating to your needs as your previous. I will definitely share your kind words with the rest of the team. We would love to have you back for a stay-cation soon!!!

Warm Wishes,

Ana
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel while attending a wedding in the Kalamazoo area. The wedding party had booked a block of rooms at the Radisson in downtown, for $149 + $20 parking and tax per night. My family decided to try the Four Points for $89 and no parking fee, and tax. It was the BEST decision! Close to downtown, easy drive in (1 turn literally, and you are on the street to downtown... 5-10 minutes away) and so pretty. Beautifully re-done (or brand new?) lobby, best beds I have ever slept in (and I stay at a lot of hotels) and very friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone. And such reasonable price! It was great.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Lindsey514
, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
This is such a fantastic review!! We are delighted that you had such a great stay with us and are were able to shareyour experience. I will be sure to share your kind works with the staff!!

We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to do so soon.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We were in the area and needed a hotel at the last minute. Checked all hotels in the area and Four Points had great reviews, rooms available, and a great rate. Paid $69/night for prepaid rooms for three nights. The rooms are big, nicely decorated, and very clean. Nice size TV, free internet service, and the rooms are quite. Service was good. Breakfast was not included in our price but is available for an extra $12 per person. Good location next to many restaurants, gas stations and freeway entrance. Will definately stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Lynne P
, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at our hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our facilities and will be sure to share your positive feedback with our staff.

At the Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo we pride ourselves on providing authentic hospitality and superior service and we thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Kalamazoo. We sincerely hope that you are able to visit us again soon
Bloomington, Illinois
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Very pleased with the hotel and the service. Slept like a baby, very comfortable. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank S T
Thank you for staying with us here at the Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo, and we look forward to welcoming you back next time your journeys bring you to our area!!
Philomont, Virginia
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Very comfortable room and extremely pleasant and helpful staff. Jennie at the front desk was especially helpful and efficient at attending to my needs during my stay. It was even better that the hotel Grand Opening was the evening after I checked in and guests were invited! Free dinner and drinks while roaming through the various hotel spaces. The grounds were spic and span, the room well appointed and beds VERY comfortable. Will definitely stay here again! Plus, dogs are allowed so even better!!

Room Tip: I liked the rooms near the elevator ... but not any room directly next to or across from the stairwe...