All reviews full kitchen basketball court outdoor pool fire pit nice kitchen king bed separate bedroom caring staff a great stay an extended stay home away from home waffles hot breakfast front desk staff great room room was large beds were comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here because it was literally across the street from business meeting. The room was a mini apartment. Full size kitchen with dishwasher, stocked with dishes and pans. Went up to Earth Fare and bought food to eat in. Room was comfortable and nicely decorated. Would definitely stay again. The hotel has little receptions during week night's and breakfast buffets with nice food selections.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank cherbear6000
Reviewed May 7, 2017

My daughter goes to school at WMU and we came in for the Kalamazoo Marathon (no I wasn't the one running). The managers opened the breakfast early to accomodate the runners. The place was clean, comfortable, spacious, and quiet. I enjoyed the little extras... the closet set up, the assortment of coffee, tea, sweeteners, seasonings. We didn't need the full kitchen, but after looking at a number of hotels, this one was an excellent value for the accomodations and the location. The bed and pillows were comfortable, and even though we had three large windows, the curtains kept the light out. I would definitely recommend a visit, especially if you are staying for a few days.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank HappyMomma5
Reviewed April 30, 2017

This was not built like most residence inns. It was a lot of different buildings. We stayed in the main building with the office. There is no elevator and we had to carry stuff upstairs which is ok but it also has a lift up there and noise travels so was woke up several times by people talking. All and all it's clean, staff is pleasant but I would want a room further from the traffic next time. Breakfast was good. There was no blow dryer in our room but plenty of everything else you would need.

Room tip: I'm thinking it was loud because of the open lift. Stay away from traffic areas.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

We loved this hotel! The staff is so friendly and helpful. Our room was clean, comfortable and spacious. Their breakfast was delicious with many choices. The kids loved the waffle toppings. We'll definitely be back!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank aimeah
Reviewed March 20, 2017

I stayed for a business trip and found the Residence Inn to have a nice, clean room with an amazingly comfortable bed! I also enjoyed the warm brekfast that they provided a half an hour early to accomidate our shedule. I will try in the future to always stay at a Residence Inn

Room tip: Large comfy rooms!
Date of stay: March 2017