“Great Menu!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Kalamazoo, MI
“Great Menu!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I ate here on a spur of the moment decision. We were tired of burgers and chicken and fast food Mexican. We each had a bowl of soup...his was the tomato and mine was the French Onion, which was especially thick and hearty this time. In addition, he had the new Big Kid Grilled Cheese sandwich, and I had the standyby Asiago Roast Beef. Both were excellent, and we would definitely order them again...in fact my husband almost did. Panera never disappoints, and we wondered why we don't go there more often...perhaps we will!

Visited December 2012

Portage, Michigan
“Great casual food”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Things to like: very fresh-tasting ingredients in some delicious combinations not found elsewhere; great breads, coffees, pastries, fast receipt of food, frienly staff .Things not to like: too crowded with some rude people, too noisy. I get my order to go.

Visited November 2012
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Always Great”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I enjoy going to Panera Bread, it is a always great. I enjoy getting a soup and half sandwich there, you get the best of both worlds!

The only downside to Panera Bread is they always tend to be busy.

Visited November 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“It's Panera.”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Of the three Panera's in Kalamazoo County. The one on W Main seems to be the cleanest and always well staffed. Portage is too busy at lunch time and tends to get dirty quickly.

Visited September 2012
Portage, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Need fresh sandwich look here”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

busy place, lots of sandwich options, great salads and soups. Efficient service with helpful staff.
Fresh food taste with great coffees

Visited July 2012