“meh”

Ranked #160 of 342 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed July 28, 2012

have to say we keep going back, but really think this place is overrated for just so-so food and honestly the staff is hit or miss

Reviewed July 23, 2012

hear alot about this place, but i was not impressed. forgot my fork and i had to wait in line for another. no dressing on sandwich. signs hard to read. staff wants you to hurry up-but hey I never was there before and I had to figure it out. So sorry. Pricey for not great food.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I have never had bad food or bad service at this location. It's always busy at lunch time but worth the wait.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

My sandwich was so messy that instead of eating it, it landed on my hands, sleeves and lap.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

It's good , but I think it cost to much for what you get..