“Want to be pampered?”
Review of Hall House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kalamazoo
Hall House
Ranked #5 of 6 Kalamazoo B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I love to be spoiled and Kathy does a wonderful job of it!! I stayed at the Hall House by myself for two nights while visiting family in town. Kathy was a superb hostess. She cooked up some marvelous breakfasts! I love the array of food choices. The room was large, very comfortable, and immaculately clean. The bed provided a restful night's sleep. I particularly like the soft sheets! I have stayed at the Hall House on numerous occasions. Truthfully, while in Kalamazoo, I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else. I like the best and that is the Hall House!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hall House

Reviewed November 28, 2011

From the moment you walk in the door, you feel welcomed. The innkeeper is friendly, relaxed and helpful with restaurant recos. We stayed in the Rutherford Room, which was huge and so, so comfortable. The B&B is only a few minutes' drive to downtown restaurants, and it's right on the K College campus so it was perfect for a morning run/walk. Breakfast was lovely and relaxing. We've stayed at a lot of B&B's - and this one was one of the best.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2011

My partner and I spent two nights at Hall House when we traveled to K-zoo for some cycling. Kathy Griffith made us feel right at home, and our room was spacious and comfortable and offered every amenity. The location was fine for us, a nice stroll into downtown, and we also got good recommendations from Kathy for restaurants in the area. When we return to K-zoo (and we will), we'll be sure to stay with her again!

Room Tip: The Rutherford Room was very nice with a good, firm mattress. We didn't see any other rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We stayed at Hall House when in Kzoo for a LAX tourn. and it simply could NOT have been more pleasant. This is a GRAND house with an interesitng history, and Kathy (innkeeper) tells it well. It is well situated to downtown, in a quiet neighborhood nearby K college. While I am a veteran BnB person, my partner is not, but he LOVED it - comfy, close, and really good karma await you here. This says it all - we'll be back next year and look forward to it! Thanks Kathy for a wonderful experience! I felt like Kate Middleton, only she had to go to California an I got to go to Kalamazoo!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2011

The use of antiques and colorful patterns make Hall House a welcome place to stay even in the dead of winter. Cathy, the owner, is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are spotless. My bed was firm, which was perfect for me. I highly recommend staying here, particularly for travelers who are attending events at Kalamazoo College, since it's literally across the street from campus.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2011

5 Star Plus! Wish we had the Hall House Bed and Breakfast at every location we stay in a B & B! Great location, immaculate, rooms very detailed, spacious, great closet and storage areas. Relaxing, room lighting wonderful, innkeeper very friendly and accommodating. We will always stay at the Hall House when visiting in Kalamazoo...a truely wonderful experience.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2011

My partner and I have stayed at Hall House three or four times now in the last year or two. All visits have been exceptionally satisfying. We like the location near K College, downtown and our son's place. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and thoughtfully decorated. Breakfasts are tasty and ample. Cathy is friendly and accommodating. We'll be back.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple