See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019

Checked in with nice person; lobby looked remodeled. However, rooms were very old, no furniture matched, didn't want to walk barefoot on floor. After all unpacked, to bathroom and there was BLACK MOLD growing at least 4 inches off baseboard and up side of shower !! Freaked ! Next morning, told attendant who apologized and assigned me to another room...was sataying 5 nights total. Later told original check in lady about mold and she said it wasn't her duty to make sure housekeeping did their jobs! This was an environmental situation! Moved to another room but kept key. Checked out same room #216 and looked like they had wiped mold down and then painted over it but didn't do anything to the mold growing up shower wall ! No safety rails near shower. Second room #214, slow drain in bathtub and faucet head on sink flipped right off ! I had made reservations for another time but cancelled. Breakfast was meager....No boiled eggs. Only good thing was that they take dogs and it is close to Fairgrounds but traffic roundabouts by there are treacherous.....

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

The only good thing would be that it is a dog friendly hotel, and even with that being said I still wouldn’t recommend it. The pool must have extra chlorine considering all of our kids parents had burning eyes and headaches. They supposedly have this Bistro restaurant that’s open 5:30-9:30 every night, it wasn’t open the entire weekend. The towels in the pool area were never stocked, we always had to ask. 2nd night, we had people literally fighting in the hallway for 2.5 hours. They were loud enough that half of our baseball team woke up. There’s cameras everywhere, you would have thought SECURITY would have seen them on camera! The “fitness area” had ripped cushions in the corner. The water cooler was empty and looked like it had been for some time. The entire hotel is about 20 plus years outdated. We were told they are under new management, and New management will end up sinking this ship if it continues they way they are running everything. I will give credit where it’s due but this place gets nothing.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Check-in was efficient. Then when we entered our room...food containers were left in the room and it was unclean and un-made. After returning to the front desk, Maggie said they were out of our type of room. And she had no idea why the room wasn't clean, since she didn't clean rooms. After asking for the manager, Whitney Lewis, Ms Lewis was the manager on duty (according to plaque on the wall) but was no where to be found. Maggie never apologized and gave the inpression..."I don't care".

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2019

I think for the cost its a steal! My room was clean and for once I had a choice of 4 pillows. I like thin ones and they never have them but this place did. The breakfast was above avg.
My bed was not hard a concrete like some but as normal for me...never as soft as I like.
Yes I would stay again...
Now it was Feb 19 and cold as He** outside and not many people here...

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 15, 2018

The reception desk was very friendly upon checking us in .It is a little difficult to get to ur room traveling with a dog. You must come thru the lobby I would prefer a side entrance. Our room had to be changed from the second floor ( did not want to use the elevator with our dog ) The room on the lower floor was fine really did not here any noise . The chairs in the room were too low for the table . We managed. Finding the hotel at night a bit confusing in an industrial area and few restaurants . Breakfast had the usual items. It was only a one nite stopover .

Date of stay: November 2018