All reviews front desk great hotel hear people walking newer hotel complimentary breakfast nice pool bathroom sink business center spacious rooms would definitely stay here again easy access would highly recommend this hotel nice stay up to date off the highway business trip fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed July 1, 2018

The staff helped me with essential items while waiting for airline to locate and forward my luggage. It was very helpful. The only thing I might take issue with was I had an injury to my hand and needed bandages and had to purchase items that I thought were poor quality.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rebecca S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with some much needed feedback. I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Kalamazoo-Airport, and look forward to your next visit to Kalamazoo! Thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton Brand! We are always striving to improve, so if you have any other comments or suggestions about our property, I would love to hear them! I hope you have a wonderful day, and that your hand is doing better!

Reviewed June 29, 2018

The hotel was very clean and in the perfect location. Close to Western Michigan University. I stayed there for my son's graduation commencement ceremony in June, 2018. The manager, Roberto Ramon, was very friendly and accommodating. It was a pleasure to be greeted and checked in by him.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with some much needed feedback. I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Kalamazoo-Airport, and look forward to your next visit to Kalamazoo! Thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton Brand! We are always striving to improve, so if you have any other comments or suggestions about our property, I would love to hear them! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

We were in town for a baseball tournament, the staff was welcoming upon arrival and departure. Always filling the breakfast items, the rooms were kept clean, loved the bathroom counter space! If in this area again, would stay there again

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rebecca S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Outdated hotel. Felt i was in a red roof inn, not a hampton. The place seemed cleaned but you can tell the carpet is 20 years old, and everything else is run down. The staff is good and professional, no issues there.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Roberto R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thank you for your response, we truly appreciate your feedback nd hope that our next stay at a Hampton will be satisfactory.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here one night on a business trip. The room was clean and comfortable. The property looks new and I didn't see anything in disrepair. The staff was friendly and recommended a good place for dinner that turned out to be good advice. The breakfast was what you would expect, nothing special but ok. Overall a good place to spend the night.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with some much needed feedback. I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Kalamazoo-Airport, and look forward to your next visit to Kalamazoo! Thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton Brand! We are always striving to improve, so if you have any other comments or suggestions about our property, I would love to hear them. I hope you have a wonderful day.