Lowest prices for your stay
$109
$109
FindHotel
$96
Free cancellation until 12/07/21
Priceline
Hampton$109
Lol.travel$115
All reviews room faced the airport airport parking lot front desk would definitely stay here again clean hotel convenient location great room the breakfast area bed was comfortable bagels noise inns bedding housekeeper tub
Selected filters
Reviewed February 28, 2017

My family and I were in Kalamazoo for one day and selected this hotel for its proximity to the venue we wished to visit. The room, 305, was extremely large, comfortable, and clean. We especially liked the bathroom shower and amenities. The lobby is clean and inviting and the breakfast is hot and there is a good variety of items to select. We plan to stay here when we return again next year.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Weyes1
Roberto R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2017

Thanks for staying at our hotel. We recently added a few items on the breakfast menu, so we are glad that it is working out. We always appreciate when our guests take time out of their day to give us some feedback. We hope to see you again soon at the Hampton Inn.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

Really liked the guest room, fitness center and breakfast. My only minor complaint is the combination closet/bathroom door in our room. I never got the sense that the door closed completely on the bathroom, which was a bit embarrassing since I wasn't traveling alone. Otherwise, a nice stay and pretty quiet despite the fact it's right next to the airport.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Roberto R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Thank you very much, our team always appreciates when our guests go home happy. We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast, rooms, and facilities. Till next time awesome guest!!!

Reviewed February 23, 2017

Always a smiling face at the front desk. Close to a couple of good dining places. The internet service has always been good, and quick. Even though the hotel is right at the airport, it has been a quiet environment to get some rest. I have stayed here several times, and service and staff have been consistently excellent!!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Roberto R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2017

Thank you so much.....That put a smile on our teams face!!!!

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for leisure recently. I'm a Hilton Honors Silver member, and prefer to stay in Hilton brand hotels, especially new or recently remodeled. This is a fairly new hotel located directly across from the airport, however we were not disturbed during our stay. I can see parking being an issue if the hotel is at capacity. Check in was simple, and the front desk staff was extremely kind and helpful. I booked using cash and points, and originally booked a king room with a sofa bed hoping for extra space. I inquired about a suite upgrade upon check-in, but unfortunately none were available. The hotel looks modern and I loved the design. Our room was nice. I really love the new layout, similar to the new Doubletree layout. The bed faces the window instead of being parallel to it. The bed was extremely comfortable. I absolutely love the bedding and the thick comforter. Too many hotels have very thin bedding which I have never understood. The only complaint I have about the room is that there are only outlets on one side of the bed. If you cannot place outlets on both sides, why not place the lamp that has the built in outlet on the side that has no additional outlets? I just found it odd that when designing that never came up. The room was pretty spacious overall, and I really enjoyed our stay. The bathroom was larger than most. I really loved the shelf that runs above the sink, and the glass enclosed shower. I also liked the small dividing wall next to the toilet. The sliding barn door was very cool! We did not use the pool, fitness center or business center, but all looked very nice! There did not appear to be a hot tub in the pool area. Overall, the hotel is very nice looking and modern, which I appreciate. I would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area :)

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scoob82
Roberto R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2017

I want to thank you for taking time out of your day to give us feedback. We at the Hampton, are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that our accommodations were above par. We love having our guests leave happy. We hope to see you again.....

Reviewed February 15, 2017

As a Hilton Reward Member I was disappointed over checkin procedure. It was a Saturday afternoon and the hotel appeared to be under staffed. The room was satisfactory, but overpriced even by Hilton standards.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We love to hear from our Hilton Honors Members. Next time you come and visit us, your check in procedure will be on par with the Hilton Standard.