Lowest prices for your stay
$109
$109
FindHotel
$96
Free cancellation until 12/07/21
Priceline$109
Hotels.com$109
Lol.travel$115
All reviews room faced the airport airport parking lot front desk would definitely stay here again clean hotel convenient location great room the breakfast area bed was comfortable bagels noise inns bedding housekeeper tub
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

My family and I booked this hotel last minute as we were traveling through and we were glad we did. The service (Diane) at the front desk was great and the hotel was new, clean, and comfortable. Breakfast was your nice typical Hampton food. I would certainly come back again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2016

The hotel and its amenities are everything you'd hope to find. Aloofness from each member of the front desk was overridden by personable Savannah. How she can face that crew each day, I'll never know. This place is close to a couple of fun recreational parks down the road. I'd stay here again, but I might come prepared with some jokes, just to annoy the front desk staff. Ha!

Room tip: Liked the view of the airport.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2016

Great hotel great staff great location. This location is close to the airport and great dining locations. Easy access to town and an airport exit. My week long stay was clean quiet and uneventful. Internet access aside the location was amazing

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed August 5, 2016

Although the staff is really friendly and nice, I am just staying here since it close to the Kalamzoo/Battle Creek Airport, my work and for my Hilton points. The location is pretty dead. The rooms are big but needs to be cleaned really thoroughly (especially the floors). My second day after coming from my work, I came to my room to find the door open. I quickly checked my belongings (good that there was nothing missing) and reported it to the front desk. All I got was "we will inform the housekeeping team" - ahem! Not even an apology. Oh well.......

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Very nice hotel right next to the local airport. There was no noise from the airport as I'm guessing they don't have flights out at night. I'm not sure if this is a new location or just been freshly updated but it is very modern and nice. The bathroom was large but the door was a barn door type that slides on a rail and can't be locked. It wasn't a problem for us but some may not like that. More counter space than I have ever seen in a hotel bathroom. Very comfortable bed. The elevator made a lot of noise and I was afraid we might get stranded in it. Not a lot of parking around the hotel. We were pulling a trailer and were lucky enough to find one spot that we could fit into. Breakfast is fairly typical stuff. I did like that they had oatmeal made because I prefer that over making my own with from the packets. My husband had some sliced sausage and he said it was very good. They do have a fitness center which looked larger than most hotels.

Date of stay: July 2016