Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo
$148
$153
$119
Hotels.com
Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo(Kalamazoo)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
Hotels.com
$60
$71
All reviewsone bedroom suitefront desklight dinnerliving areafree laundryapartment complexwestern michigan universitypool and hot tubbreakfast buffetnice roomwafflesbed was comfortablefitness roomroom rateworking orderzeuskitchenette
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This lodging is excellent value. There is a kitchen in case you want to cook. An internal courtyard is a well-landscaped patio with chairs and tables for talking or merely relaxing. On Tues, Wed., Thurs. evenings, they supply an evening meal of hamburgers or croissant sandwiches plus trimmings. The complimentary breakfasts are superb. If you don't find something that you want, keep looking because it will be there, e.g., sausage gravy and biscuits, fresh fruit, oatmeal with nuts, cherries, etc.; eggs, meats ranging from bacon to link or patty sausage. Muffins and sweet rolls. Great coffee and juices. Those attending the Medieval Congress could not ask for more--it is the first stop after registration at Valley III. Families wanting a place to hold a reunion will find that it is very friendly and accommodating. They also have free laundry in case you need to wash things out! Pleasant staff with a little pantry-shop where you can buy snacks. You are walking distance from several restaurants.

Room Tip: Try to get on the second floor or ask for a patio room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Cassie B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay here at the Staybridge Suites in Kalamazoo. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay; we are passionate about being your 'home away from home'. We love the comfortable feel of our rooms and what our friendly staff does make you feel like you're right at home. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I did not choose this hotel, my host did. I was in town for two nights for a workshop. My room had a kitchen, sitting area, and comfortable bed. It was the perfect place to decompress after two long days in the studio with students.
Breakfast was wonderful: hot bar, yogurt, the usual continental pastries, bread, and bagels, whole fruit, and real oatmeal, not instant! yay!
I like the eco-friendly "light touch" maid service where, upon request, they will make your bed and replace towels AND if needed you may request more.
It is located near an exit to the freeway among the usual chain restaurants, etc.
Staff was really friendly and professional.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Cassie B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites in Kalamzoo, MI. We love the fact that you had a great stay with us! We are so happy that you have stayed with us! I will be sure to share your comments with our staff! We are looking forward to the next time you are in Kalamazoo and stay here at the Staybridge Suites. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I recently booked a room at this hotel, and wasn't planning on staying two nights. The weather report was saying up to 10 inches of snow, and I wasn't sure if we would need to stay. The manager (Joy) gave me her card and said if we decided to stay, just to call her and she would make sure there was a room for us! It totally put my mind at ease, and we did end up back there. The breakfast was outstanding, and the rooms are super comfy-especially the beds.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Cassie B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites in Kalamzoo, MI. We love the fact that you had a great stay with us! We love to be your home away from home and are glad that you have chosen to stay with us. I will be sure to share your positive feedback with Joy our General Manager and the rest of our team! She is the BEST isn't she! We are looking forward to the next time you are in Kalamazoo and stay here at the Staybridge Suites. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Our son attands school at western michigan. Now our daughter is looking at going here. This hotel is the most roomy, quiet, and well kept of all the ones I have stayed at in Kalamazoo. I like the larger spaces and don't miss the daily room service. The breakfast is good here much better than HIE. Have not had a bad room here. I traveling 40 weeks a year and find this one of my better non -five star hotels.

Room Tip: One room suites are very roomy
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank PhoenisSunDog
Cassie B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites in Kalamzoo, MI. We love the fact that you had a great stay with us! We love to be your home away from home and are glad that you have chosen to stay with us. I will be sure to share your positive feedback with our staff! We are looking forward to the next time you are in Kalamazoo and stay here at the Staybridge Suites. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I personally like the suites in many cases. It is always nice to have a kitchen of sorts available to fixe a homemade meal. But here we also get a complimentary meal in the evening, on certain days, to boot. Now, the meal they offered the night I was there was a taco bar, and it would have been just perfect if they could have kept the food stocked on the buffet. Kind of hard to make a taco , or nachos or just about anything if you run out of taco meat. What I had was good and could have been fantastic if only it would have been maintained better. My initial thought was why offer the meal, if your not going to take care of it.
The room was nice, and spacious. The TV is a flat screen tv but one of the original ones I think. it took forever to flip through the channels.
My room was clean and it was nice to have some room to spread out.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Cassie B, Manager at Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites in Kalamzoo, MI. We love the fact that you had a great stay with us! We love to be your home away from home and are glad that you have chosen to stay with us. I am very sorry that during your stay that we ran out of taco meat during the Social Event. I will be sure to share this with our kitchen staff to ensure that we provide enough "fixings" for our Social Meals. We are looking forward to the next time you are in Kalamazoo and stay here at the Staybridge Suites. We hope to see you soon