“Excellent dining experience”
Review of Zazios

Zazios
Reserve with OpenTable
Zazios is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 347 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rose Street
Description: Inspired by the richness and diversity of flavors from around the world, we infuse our love for our little corner of the globe with rich, worldly flavors to create tempting local interpretations of global fare. A beautiful redesigned dining room rich in vibrant hues and interesting textures accentuates our fresh approach to food and creates an energetic and entertaining setting.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This was a great choice for girls night out! The personal touch from the chef was definitely the highlight for me. He was delighted to accommodate my many food allergies and I enjoyed an exceptional meal. The atmosphere was perfect for our occasion!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I travel and eat out allot experiencing many great meals around the world. Chef john and his team can compete as one of the best values anywhere. Atmosphere and service is usually fantastic and is only topped by chef John at the chef table creating a dining experience to remember. Excellent Italian meals which will not disappoint. On the occasion so wing is not quite right, they have always handled promptly and professionally.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I usually never review restaurants or hotels but I felt like I needed to give credit where credit was due. 3 months ago my husband and I celebrated our anniversary at Zazios because we wanted to try somewhere new to us. The hostess was so sweet, offered to hang up our coats, and wished us a "Happy Anniversary" when we told her our names. Our server, Katie, was incredible. She recommended the most delicious menu choices and suggested possibly my new favorite cocktail. It was a peach martini with moscato! yum! Dinner was fantastic we wouldn't have changed a thing. The reason I'm taking the time to write this is not because of that dinner alone. The reason I am now beyond impressed with Zazios and its service is because last week my husband and I stopped into the bar area of Zazios for a drink when we were waiting for a table at Burdicks. We had been sitting for maybe 2 minutes and Katie stopped over because she recognized us from our one visit there 3 months ago! She asked how we were, remembered that we were going to a show after our anniversary dinner and asked how that was and THEN remembered my favorite martini as well as the wine my husband loved with dinner the last time we were in. I have never had a server remember me from one visit and take the time to say hi let alone remember things like that. Zazios is taking things to another level and we will be back! Thanks for becoming our new favorite hang out!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

A great place for Italian in Kalamazoo. The service is always wonderful here. The pace is slower but intentional for the upscale style. Our server was well versed on the menu. I had Josh over the weekend and he was superb. Great charm, helped with our food selections and recognized when it was a table of ladies who just want to talk too much thus giving us the space we needed.
Appetizers were better than the entree but overall the food was good. The bill always ends up being pricey when I eat here but you're paying for environment and presentation. Great martini menu and a cute lounge in the back of the restaurant.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I stayed in the Radisson hotel in December to business trip and I ate many times in Zazio’s. I like so much this Italian Restaurant and staff is very friendly.