“A once in a lifetime treat!”
Review of Zazios

Zazios
Reserve with OpenTable
Zazios is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 341 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rose Street
Description: Inspired by the richness and diversity of flavors from around the world, we infuse our love for our little corner of the globe with rich, worldly flavors to create tempting local interpretations of global fare. A beautiful redesigned dining room rich in vibrant hues and interesting textures accentuates our fresh approach to food and creates an energetic and entertaining setting.
Byron Center
“A once in a lifetime treat!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were able to participate in the hotels "Chefs Table" and it was fantastic!. The hotel Executive chef prepared a 3 course lunch for us in the "cooking theater" while 24 of us were seated in front of him, and a large TV screen was over head which allowed you to view his work that you couldn't see. He did an outstanding job of explaining while preparing and took us through a nice verbal tour of Italy.. It is well worth the time if you enjoy good food and fun!

• Visited May 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Better than average hotel restaurant”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The staff is fast and friendly, the food is good if a little rich, and they have a nice wine choice. What more do you need? I can't say that it was the best meal I ever had but it was a lot better than I was expecting out of a hotel restaurant. The veal pasta I had was very flavorful and tasty but a little too rich for me. The mozzarella appetizer was excellent.

• Visited April 2013
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Delicious”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We went here for our anniversary and we really enjoyed. So much so we are going back in April for a cooking lesson. They have a chef's table I would really like to try too. It's in the hotel but it's not hotel food.

Visited October 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in Kalamazoo overnight on a business trip. I saw this place on trip advisor. The ranking is right on! From the moment I walked in until the moment I left I got great service. I had the duck, outstanding! Nice chat with one of the staff members. Price was a little high, but it's by design. Overall, a great dining experience!

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Chef's Table Rocks”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

took my entire team for a holiday treat - it was luxurious, delicious and adventurous - just what I wanted to treat my team of hard working peeps

Visited December 2012