“Healthy Food @ Reasonable Price”
Review of Crow's Nest

Crow's Nest
Ranked #5 of 349 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Healthy menu & breakfast served anytime, clean, good service and very tastey food. Remommend.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Most recently I went to the Crow's Nest for breakfast. They have all the breakfast staples--eggs, pancakes, French toast--that you would expect for breakfast. What sets them apart though is some of their more creative dishes and the fresh ingredients. I love being able to order a coffee from the coffee shop downstairs too. We all split an order of the pecan French toast which is basically like having dessert for breakfast. Crazy good.

The staff is awesome...they've been johnny on the spot every time I've been here. The artwork and "hipster" crowd (aka college students and young professionals) make for a great atmosphere.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

I live right down the street from Crow's Nest so I am there a lot and I have never had a bad experience there. I try to get something different every time. My favorites so far have to be the California Reuben and the peanut butter and chocolate french toast. The servers are really friendly and the price is right. The only downside to this place is the size of the actual restaurant. during it's busy hours you can wait up to 45 minuets for a table for 4 and I have. It's worth it but I wish there was more seating.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Great for breakfast, I'm less confident in their non breakfast fare.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

A lovely local gem with great food and good service. The coffee is good too! There is usually a wait but it's worth it.