“Consistantly good fast food”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #110 of 359 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Food is always good, people working there are always nice. Food is warm. The place is very clean and pleasant.

1  Thank Lilygal

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Arby's is on south 9th street, just off Highway #94. Coming from Ontario, Canada I found the road names very confusing, with N east streets, OP and VZ roads, etc., guess there is a pattern to them and was lucky to have a gps to guide me through the busy areas.

It has been a long time since I stopped at an Arby's but this was very close to the Microtel Hotel that I stayed in so gave it a try.

Trying to eat healthy I choose their turkey on brown and a turkey salad. It was very fresh and filling.

Apart from a few that stopped at the drive by I was the only one eating there on the three times I stopped by. On enquiring I found that they had been quite busy until a local company closed a while ago.

The staff was very efficient and friendly making a quick meal easy to get.