“food ok, hostess had a attitude”
Review of Martini's

Martini's
Ranked #19 of 341 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Open dinning room with 2 full bars, patio, live gypsy jazz music on weekend evenings. Private party room rental available.
Reviewed August 22, 2012

my wife and I went in on a late saturday afternoon prior to the dinner crowd..Place was basically empty except for 2 other couples. Had to be at least 15 or more empty tables. Hostess walks us over to this tiny cramped 2 seat table right next to one of the other couples in the place, we were basically sitting on thier laps. When i asked "could we sit at a larger table please" it was like i asked to her modify the DDAY invasion plans or something..She copped an immediate "your messin with my system" attitude...Waitress wasnt much better although a little friendlier yet would dissappear for long periods of time and thiers only 6 people eating in the entire place??!!..Two stars for food being "ok" once recieved, Doubt ill be back. to many other places in town..

3  Thank al s
There are newer reviews for Martini's

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Well, I was amazed at our poor service today - usually Martini's is the best but today - I think otherwise. I took a friend there who had never been. Our waitress put our ticket for food in the wrong basket and after an hour of others ordering, eating and leaving she realized something was wrong, told us what had happend and apologized. That was it - no visit from the manager or anything. I felt bad for our waitress so I didn't say anything since she had apologized over and over although once I left, I felt I should call the manager. The lunch manager first apologized, then made excuses and then argued with me and hung up the phone on me. He didn't make things right what so ever. I am disgusted by his way to do business and even though in the past we've enjoyed visits to Martini's I'd recommend not eating there.

4  Thank Heidi H
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Martini's is a Kalamazoo Staple. They have great pizza although they need to offer alternative meat toppings to just swine. Not your avg pizza. The owners are almost always there. Hipsters and cowboys.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Can you believe how many great pizza places we have in Kalamazoo? Martini's is one of my personal favorites. Love their sauce! Martini's has a lot of room and they also have an upstairs that can be used for special events. It's a great place to catch a local band.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

My buddy and I enjoyed a nice dinner here on a Friday night. The small dinner salad is fairly large, so with one slice of pizza, you've got a nice meal. The slice of pepperoni was very tasty. They include three slices of wonderful, fresh bread with the salad. We had a hightop table against a far wall, so it was not too loud. Our waitress, Dixie, was fabulous. The dressing on the salad needed to be punched up a little with some seasoning.