“Jersey Girl in MI”

Dining options: Delivery
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Jersey Girl in MI”
Reviewed March 25, 2011

Best pizza in Kalamazoo that I've had that's even comparable to NY/NJ pizza!!!

• Visited March 2011

North Carolina
“Not Bad”
Reviewed April 16, 2010

I love pizza and when I visit a new city I try to make a point of checking out the best pizza joint in town. Based on the reviews here I thought this was the place, but was disappointed. Bruno's has apparently been around forever and has some 'step back in time" charm, including the terrific neon sign out front. I had a cheese pizza, and it was just okay. There was plenty of good mozzarella, but the crust was limp and they were so sparing with the sauce that I couldn't even taste it. I asked for some grated parmesan to liven the pie up and my waiter (who was attentative and charming) informed me that there was a 90 cent charge for grated parmesan - a charge I have never ever encountered anywhere before, and I've surely eaten at over a thousand pizzerias. I wouldn't steer anyone away from this place, but if you expect something special and go out of your way to try Bruno's (as I did) I think you'll be disappointed.

Kalamazoo, MI
“The Best!”
Reviewed July 15, 2009

Bruno's Pizza is the best pizza anywhere.  Half Veggie/Half Meatball is our pick.  Don't forget to add a salad with their homemade italian dressing - it is awesome.  Clean and consistent; it is our pick over any resturant in town.  You will not be dissappointed.  We had our very first date there - still married after 28 year.  Our kids and now our grandkids are now enjoying this fantastic place to dine.

Kalamazoo, MI
“I have eaten pizza around the world... this is the BEST!”
Reviewed May 24, 2009

When was the last time the cheese on your pizza was worth talking about? It is richer and creamier than any pizza I have ever had. I wish they were open on Sundays! When I was in Rome, Italy I sent Bruno's a post card saying that I had found nothing as good as their pizza in all of Italy. OK--so pizza is not traditional Italian. But they make lots of it and Bruno's is better!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Grew up next to the owners...best pizza in the world!”
Reviewed November 21, 2007

Grew up next to the owners...best pizza in the world!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook