“Always good”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #31 of 341 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I don't think I've ever gone to a Cracker Barrel and not had a good meal. It's a go to for home style cooking. Service was quick. Food was great.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Stopped at this restaurant on the way to Chicago.... the food was good and the service was very fast. This is an easy location to get to, off the highway.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Good food, good service, clean. Interesting items in the gift shop. Easy to get to off highway. Never disappointed at Cracker Barrel, wherever it is.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The best thing about this restaurant is that on a Wednesday night it was open until 10:00 p.m. So even though we arrived in town on a trip later than we planned, it was nice to walk from our hotel right next door and not worry about having to rush through dinner. Plus, the general store was a great place to pick up a few toiletries I forgot to pack (i.e. lotion, lip balm, etc.). I wanted to order the Wednesday special, but they were out, so I had to settle for something else. My husband liked his salmon patties, and I always love the buttermilk biscuits.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

nothing great or even better about this cracker barrel. If you been to one-they are all the same. Try to give you the good ole feeling for 2013 prices.