“Good for bar food, don't expect anything else”

Zeb's Trading Company
Ranked #45 of 341 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: American
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Good for bar food, don't expect anything else”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had not been to Zebs for years, but we were in the area and decided to have dinner there. The hostess and waitress were nice and professional. When we were served our meal the server asked if we wanted anything else, so I requested a refill on my drink. You would have thought I asked him to wash and wax my car from the attitude I received in responding to his question. My husband's burger was cooked as he requested, and my fish was average. The fries were soggy and limp without any appealing flavor. With so many other restaurants in the area that offer better bar food at the same price point, we will not be back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Cynbuy

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Great Casual Dining”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you are in the mood for prime rib, a great salad or reasonably priced specials Zeb's is the place. Their beers are varied from local breweries and there is always a drink special going on! Show up after a day on the lake or a motorcycle ride and enjoy great food and drink at casual prices.

Visited April 2014
Portage, Michigan
“Awesome every time”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Zebs couples great food with a nice atmosphere. Prices are excellent, good is great and there is always good service when we are there. It is popular and always busy. We try to go as often as we can.

Centreville, Michigan
“Christmas Party”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We made reservations for our Christmas Party on December 20, 2013 for 5:30 and I am glad that we did. The place was packed. Our waitress was super. The only complaint that I had was the parking was very limited. I had to park across the street and walk over to the restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
Constantine, Michigan
“Good selection”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We both had salads.. Good, although chipotle ranch dressing was a bit spicy for me. Brownie sundae dessert was very good

• Visited October 2013