“South of the border food”
Review of Los Amigos

Los Amigos
Ranked #52 of 342 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Food and service very good. Priced about average and food much better than other locations that serve similar food. When I do not wish to make my own and do not want to drive all the way to Chicago I tend to come to this location. The one on Stadium Dr. is best.

1  Thank Andres H

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My first experience at this restaurant was a negative, but my husband and I recently gave it another try. I've rated this restaurant Average, but while the previous experience was below average, this time it was above average; hence, the average rating.

My husband had the burrito grande, and I had the chimichanga. While I wish my chimi had been fried just a bit longer, the flavor of both our meals was excellent, and they were hot (temp). The chips and salsa served was excellent, and we really enjoyed the flavor of the salsa they serve. Our server was very friendly and attentive.

All in all, we will definitely be giving Los Amigos another try in the near future.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Enjoyed an authentic Mexican meal with good margaritas. The chips and salsa are terrific. The burritos are, too.