“Great Pizza”

Hangar bar & grill
Ranked #152 of 341 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Went here for dinner with friends. Nice place and great pizza. It was 1/2 off all the pizzas 6pm-9pm the night we were there. I had the garlic chicken and it was wonderful. Everyone had a different pizza and they all were happy with their choices. The only problem I noted was the noise level, it was very difficult to hear within our group of 5. I only mention it so if you are looking for a place to meet and want to visit/catch up, this might not be the spot for that. Will be back if we are in the area again.

There are newer reviews for Hangar bar & grill

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I love Hangar, I'll go in and pickup a pizza to go at least a couple times a month (BIG MULE, if you haven't tried it, you haven't lived!). And I try and get in about once a month to enjoy some of the menu. Great burgers, great apps, and soooo many specials!!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

If your looking for great food & a great time then hangar is the place for you!! The wood fired pizza's are out of this world. the burgers are huge and delish. The drinks are strong and they are always running great drink & food specials!! Happy hour every day from 3pm to 8pm!! This is a great place to watch a game. They have tv's everywhere!! The staff makes you feel like family the moment you sit down. It's our favorite local hang out and should be yours too! If you haven't been to the hangar you are missing out!