“Very filling!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Franklin, Tennessee
“Very filling!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Days Inn sent me over for dinner, said it had great food. I really liked the portabella. Will stop by again when I'm in town!

Visited October 2013

Madison, Wisconsin
“Tasty pub food”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Just across the parking lot from my hotel, so I decided to give it a try. Typical sports bar with food, but the food was good and reasonable.

Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great restaurant right off the highway”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We took our family here and had a great meal for a great value with great service. We would recommend to anyone!

• Visited August 2013
ohio
“average food, good service”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

While in town for a few days, we stopped in for a late lunch one afternoon. We ate in the bar area; my husband enjoyed a beer, I had a coke and we shared a plate of uninspiring pulled pork nachos. The chips seemed stale, the whole plate of food wasn't warm - cheese hardly melted. The pork was moist and tender but the sauce was too sweet and over-powering. A disappointment. We did have a very pleasant server.

• Visited July 2013
Iowa
“Good food”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Pretty good food! Service was ok with the large group we had and the late time we arrived for dinner.

Visited July 2013