“If you want a real deal Arabic meal, you've got to go to Zooroona.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zooroona

Zooroona
Ranked #42 of 336 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Good for: Families with children
Description: Great food and atmosphere
Gobles, Michigan
“If you want a real deal Arabic meal, you've got to go to Zooroona.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Lots of great words already written about this restaurant. I'll add just a few more. I have yet to be disappointed by a meal from here. My wife and I tend towards the "family trays" and take home the left overs for the next day. It's a great way to sample many different foods. Oh and the date cake...well we've held off on dessert at other restaurants just so we could come here for the date cake. The service has always been top notch and their cultural background/knowledge definitely adds to the experience. This has become my go to restaurant for family, co workers and clients.

• Visited February 2014

Richland, Michigan
“A few menu changes but still excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

It’s been a while since we have eaten here so we decided to make a stop tonight! AND... we are so glad we did! The menu had changed but not the quality of the food and entertainment! It was definitely a much appreciated cultural experience that I recommend for everyone to experience. We started with some warm pita bread with oil and spices... next it was a small salad with feta cheese. The veggies were fresh and the dressing tart and light. Next came the main course: The combo platter with Chicken Cream Chops and Kafta Kabob. I am a big fan of the grilled vegetables and who would have thought that raisins and almonds were so good with rice. We finished the night with belly dancing and a big slice of date cake...SO Delightful! If you get the chance, try something new and stop in!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Dave D
Hickory Corners, Michigan
“Found my resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

I recently moved to the area and was told about this place when I expressed my intention to explore and try the restaurants in the city. The food is a real authentic mediterranean. The service is very good and top of everything is the theme and atmosphere of the place. The only bad thing is that I found the menu is a little bit overpriced. I definitely dine in there again.

• Visited January 2014
Buchanan, Michigan
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

A little tricky to find but totally worth the effort. We called ahead to make sure we would be seating the one of the pillowed areas, which as a lot of fun. The staff was friendly and helpful with our questions about the different foods. The food was honestly a m a z i n g! It was a great evening and we look forward to returning soon. One thing we would like to share, while we really enjoyed the meal there, our left overs were just not the same.

• Visited August 2013
Otsego, Michigan, United States
“Neat little place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

i love the pillow seating, gives an authentic air. Food is good as is the service. It's kind of tucked away in a little strip mall in a neighborhood. For something different I would recommend it.

Visited November 2012