“Wow”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Great food and atmosphere
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We loved the food the service the wine. Portions were very generous. All staff seemed to really want us to be satisfied. Great experience!!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My first experience with this restaurant was a take-out order. I had a copy of the take-out menu and asked a number of questions before selecting. I wanted lamb and the telephone attendant recommended the Lamb Fessenjoon over the Lamb Shank. The walnuts offered a nice crunch and every now and then I could sense the flavor of pomegranate. The lamb, however, looked like it had been cooked two days ago. The pieces were too small and dried out, as in overcooked - beyond braised. I would not expect any kind of "presentation" in a take-out container, but I also would not expect to be put off by the appearance of the food. It looked very unappealing. The dish was supposed to be served over spiced rice but there was not one spice in the rice - it was just a plain basmati - also supposed to be garnished with diced bell pepper - that didn't happen. I used a little of the lentil soup to add some flavor. The disappointing thing is that, of course, who is going to return a take-out order!!!! The appearance and atmosphere of the restaurant was charming and while I was waiting for the order, the staff seemed friendly and accommodating. I thought that I would like to return to dine in the restaurant before I leave town. That's not going to happen. One of the things I love about Middle Eastern food is the fragrance which should be there even in a take-out order... and there just wasn't any.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Zooroona means "come visit us" and by all means go visit them! We went tonight with our Mom and we loved it. We all had a cup of their lentil soup which was exquisite, then we shared the house tray. The combination tray came with a choice of hummus or baba ghannouj, we went with the hummous which was wonderful. The tray included Falafel, Kibbeh Mikliyah, Dolmeh, Chicken Kafta Kabob, Beef & Lamb Kafta kabob, Beef and Chicken Shawermah. We couldn't have been more pleased with everything! Thanks to Lara who was our server and had a great recommendation.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

1  Thank 62ish
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This place has some of the most varied and unique middle eastern food from all of the region. I can say with authority since I used to work near Dearborn and ate Lebanese every week at different places there and this is much more varied. No juice bar - which in a way tells you it is different. Also they even have Arabic style seating ( kind of like Japanese). I loved the Salads and the Lamb dishes.