“Worse pillows ever!”

Ranked #2 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Burt, Michigan
“Worse pillows ever!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I picked this hotel because of the great reviews. I was hoping for a good nights sleep in a safe clean place ! The pillows were so overstuffed I could not sleep all night long in any position. My neck hurt for about three days later. I spoke with the desk in the morning and suggested they change their pillows. I wish they would have given me a refund.

Stayed March 2014
smlynn, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Hi Laurieplus3 - Your feedback is very important to me! I encourage you to contact me at 269.353.3200 should you wish to discuss this further....

Suzie Lynn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Ohio
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I cannot express how happy we were to stay at Microtel in Kalamazoo. The staff was outstanding: Accommodating, Professional, Happy and a true pleasure! Microtel should be so proud of the staff, Kudos to you all! We will for sure be back to this location on our next visit to Kalamazoo.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank bonusbaby
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I always stay here when I travel to Kalamazoo which is at least twice a year. Always super clean, great staff. Pipes can b a little noisy, but still a great stay. I recommend this hotel 2 everyone!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Morton, Illinois
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I stayed at the Microtel Inn to break up a drive back to Illinois. I checked-In pretty late (around 11pm) but was greeted with as much enthusiasm as you might expect from staff around 3:00p.

The desk clerk was extremely friendly and checked me in very fast.

The room, while snug, was very clean and had a nice modern feel to it. I particularly liked the television set up as well as the lounge by the window. The decor was all very modern and the room appeared to be recently renovated, however that could simply be good up keep.

The bed was very comfortable and I slept very easily. The bathroom was spotless.

The only thing that I could saw bad is the location of the hotel. It is a bit out of town so you are removed from restaurants, shopping, etc. however I did find a McDonald's on the other side of the interstate that was open late.

All in all, great room!