“very nice” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Inkster
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I loved my stay and it was a pleasure to be at your hotel and I would like to sign up for the rewards program

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Jason P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn and Suites, Kalamazoo! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Simply go to wyndhamrewards.com and follow the quick steps to become a member of our rewards program. You will even receive your points for your most recent stay with us!
Toledo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

My stay at this hotel was great, especially for the price. The free breakfast was the winner for me.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn and Suites, Kalamazoo! Satisfying each and every guest is what we strive to achieve, and it's nice to know we're doing it. Thank you for the nice review, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Portage
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

I was surprised at the outstanding accomadations for a handicaped person,such as I. At such reasonable cost.
My room was lovely and I was impressed with the shower accomidation for a hadicaped person.
I am so impressed that I plan on returning, with my grand daughters soon
I also enjoyed the 'Bunnies outside my window.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Jason P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn and Suites, Kalamazoo! It is a pleasure to serve all of our guests with the highest level of standards. We strive to consistently offer affordable, clean rooms. The Mallards and Bunnies are just a bonus :) We can't wait to see you on your next visit to Kalamazoo!
Saint Clair, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed at the Microtel Inn for one night as we were in town for a show at Miller Auditorium. This hotel is fabulous! It is new and clean and everything you want in a hotel room. I always read trip advisor befor booking rooms and this hotel is exactly what the reviews said. The lobby , halls and rooms are clean and inviting. Cleanest room I have ever stayed in and I travel quite a bit for pleasure! I would stay here again and will look for this hotel chain in other locations.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jason P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn and Suites, Kalamazoo! As I have said before, my staff loves what they do and take a great amount of pride in their work. Next week will be our one year anniversary, and the entire staff continues to work hard to make sure this hotel stays as nice as the day we opened. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.