“Great buffet”

Shawarma King No. 3
Ranked #61 of 355 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I love the Shawarma King franchise and I eat there very time I am back in Kalamazoo. This one has a delicious and unstoppable buffet. It's got all the delicious stuff including salads, some desserts, and your standard felafel, shawarma, and the like. The last time I went everything was a little overcooked and dry but I refuse to believe that was a permanent situation. I've been here dozens of times and it is always excellent. Also, the location is an old pizza hut and that makes me happy.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Created in a retired Old Pizza building- the restaurant itself lacks flair and if it's busy PLAN on it being far too noisy to enjoy your meal- however the food is EXTRAORDINARY!!!!! So if you are famished, consider take out! They have a marvelous buffet with all the trimmings! The falafel and garlic sauces are my favorite.... yet they also have a scrumptious salad and soups, and beef and chicken shawarma!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

This restaurant serves delicious, authentic, fresh Lebanese food. The lunch buffet is awesome, with a variety of items and very reasonably priced. From the hummus to the soups to the rice....it's one of my favorite places to go out for lunch. They also do takeout.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

For a Buffet Lebanese restaurant the food is amazing. Great spices. Love the spleat pea soup. All around this is a place to return on my next business trip. Price is also great.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We go to Shawarma King on Westnedge at least once a month. This is a buffet, but normally get carry out which feeds our family of 4 for about $30 or less, normally leaving leftovers for the next day.

I would highly recommend giving this place a try!