Hampton Inn & Suites Kalamazoo - Oshtemo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast bagspool and hot tubroom was cleanstaff was friendly and helpfulnice sizewestern michigan universitybusiness stayexercise roomfront desk staffdecent hotelthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againminute drivefitness centerroom rateoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2007

Very clean, still seems new. Great Hampton bed and pleasant staff. It's near the freeway, however, I didn't hear the noise. The AC is one of those noisy ones, but that seems to be typical in rooms these days. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2007
Reviewed February 21, 2007

My family and I regularly stay at Hampton Inns when we travel so the Hampton Inn & Suites in Kalamazoo - Oshtemo was an obvious choice for our weekend stay. This Hampton was a nice property in good condition. We liked the location, the hot breakfast and the indoor pool & hot tub. While the front desk staff was alright, they didn't seem to go out of their way to be friendly, accommodating, etc. They were not rude. Just not overly attentive. Another disappointment was the cable TV offerings. The choices were very limited.

Overall, I would say this is a nice hotel. Rooms were clean, beds were nice. Having said that, nothing really reached out to me and made me say "we need to stay here again". It was just "fine".

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank Grand_Rapidian
Reviewed September 20, 2006

I stayed at this hotel in September when visiting my daughter who is at Western Michigan. What an unexpected pleasure! I've stayed at many different places in Kalamazoo over the years, including some cherished bed and breakfasts, but this was overall the best experience I have had. The room was immaculate. The new bed was more comfortable than my own. The service was impeccable. Whoever manages this particular hotel in the chain is doing a wonderful job.

• Stayed: September 2006
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank Abbe2
Reviewed July 27, 2006

Newer hotel with GREAT beds, very clean, roomy, and convenient. Nothing out the ordinary but at the top of the ordinary scale. One clerk was not professional but he was only there one day and he probably does not work there now.

Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank azhottraveler
A TripAdvisor Member
Waukesha, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 25, 2006

We stopped here along the way of our trip and I wish the hotels on the rest of our trip were nearly as nice. EXCELLENT overall. Very clean -- looked like new! The hotel was really comfortable and the staff helpful.

Stayed: April 2005