We thoroughly enjoyed the food, room, and staff. We did the package that included dinner, massage and private use of the spa facilities. All was great until a wedding party took over the castle. They hogged the hot tub, breakfast room, and made me and my husband feel like we were imposing. They also told us that they were supposed to have our "maple room" so they were closer together. Next time, i will ask if a bridal party is staying in the castle. If so, I will choose another night. Also, our private paid time in the sauna area was interrupted by the bridal party's mothers. The staff didn't tell them to stay out. Then we went to use the steam room to find it broken. Overall, I would stay again but only do dinner and skip massage and spa time...not worth the extra $300.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Henderson Castle, the most popular bed and breakfast in Kalamazoo. Whether you're local or coming from Grand Rapids, Detroit, Lansing, South Bend or Chicago, you'll find us to be the best destination for your anniversary, birthday, wedding, graduation or romantic getaway. Situated in the historic West Main Hill neighborhood, you're minutes away from the theatres, shopping and vibrant night life of downtown Kalamazoo, but secluded enough to enjoy a quiet night free from the noise of the city. When you're with us, you'll have a royal experience. Wake up to an incredible breakfast prepared by our French chef Francois Moyet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Henderson Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Henderson Castle Hotel Kalamazoo
- Henderson Castle Inn Bed And Breakfast