Days Inn & Suites Kalamazoo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Kalamazoo)
Econo Lodge(Kalamazoo)
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast burritoclose to the airportwould stay againindoor poolmotelbulbpropertiesfurnishingsmaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I am not John but I am the one who made all the reservations for my group. I understand your Hotel isn't the top one, but come on. 1 when we arrived I had to ask to use the one luggage cart because the where using it to move toilet paper. Then one of my group had to go to the desk because the microwave didn't have the plate in it. I had to get my leatherman out to tighten up the door hing because I couldn't open the door. There was no one at the desk. I also had to go to the desk just after checking in because the toilet paper was almost gone to get a new roll. I put my do not disturb sign and they still came in. John's room wasn't vacuumed, he found a full can of beer at the corner of his bed. I understand your not the Hyatt but your not a motel either. Also on Saturday on of my group was only staying Saturday night. When I make the reservations I fax a list of all my group & days & type of room they will need. When dan tried to check in on Saturday he was told they didn't have his reservation. So I had to go to the desk & show them the copy with his name on it. They did honor the price I had been quoted. But if they had all the rest registered how did they miss that one. We stayed here last year and we were hoping the hotel would of improved with new owners. But as you see it didn't. Also in one of the rooms TV still had the Salvation Army sticker on it. TACKY! They also didn't have enough towels to go around.

Yours,