Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U
$156
$145
Radisson
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Kalamazoo(Kalamazoo)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
Hotels.com
$113
$110
All reviewsfront deskkalamazoo westdog showroom was cleanrefrigerator and microwaveone night staymotelredroofdryerhighwayfihousekeepingcollegeinns
Reviewed March 24, 2010

Upon arriving at the hotel, Craig, was very helpful in helping me with directions to my destination in town. The room was clean and cozy.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2010

I traveled to Kalamazoo with the Western Michigan University Hockey Team. I stayed many Friday and Saturdays for the last 3 years during the hockey season (that's 40+ weekend stays). Keep up the great work. : )
Doug

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 19, 2010

Great friendly service from front desk. The rooms are clean. Great location right off highway. I like the way the front desk goes out their way. Best price in town by far.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 14, 2010

My recent stay with the Red Roof was very accomadating & comfortable.
Craig who worked the front desk that afternoon while I checked in was very efficient! He also brought extra towels to our room for us personally. That was excellent service. We will stay there as a family anytime. Our Room was clean & confortable also.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2010

The stay was marvelous! The misses and I enjoyed our time and were very comforted. The room was in very good condition and was well-supplied with everything you'd need for a comfortable stay. The all inclusive suite came with a a small refrigerator, a microwave,and even a safe to store your valuables. The bathroom was well kept and everything was clean. The bed was very comfortable and spacious. When i wanted tn extra pillow or towel, it was an easy commute to the check-in office where Nicole and Jacob helped to our every need. Overall, it was a great stay and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a comfortable place to rest.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple