“Enjoyed my stay”

Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U
Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I did like the cleanliness of the room. Sharon, at thr front desk was especially kind and helpfull and the coffee was always availible. I will stay here again. The price is right and ther are several restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room and the value of our product.

We are also happy that you had the chance to work with Sharon at the front desk, I will make sure to share your comments with her.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Had a very nice stay. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly. Special thanks to Justin for being helpful and nice. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others. A++ Would buy again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for posting a your review.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your room and the service that Justin was able to provide for you.

I would also like to thank you for your recommendation to other travelers, we certainly appreciate that..

We hop to see you in the future.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I've been coming to red roof in for about 2 years now.. Sharon has been excellent in keeping me satisfied with all of visits to the hotel and an added bonus is that Cindy S. makes sure that any room that I have has all the spotless and appliances in working condition.. Good job ladies you are appreciated.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service that Sharon and Cindy were able to provide for you. They both will be happy to hear that you noticed the wonderful job that they do.

Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I am a Sales Rep and I stay at this hotel a couple of times a month. If you are looking for a very nice clean hotel that is in a great location and delivers great service at a great price, I recommend you check this one out.

All the employees are nice and courteous especially Sharon whom always has the Coffee ready and is a wonderful nice lady who checks me out every morning when I depart from my stay.

Sales Reps you need to check this one out, it truly is a great value!

D.M.L

Room Tip: Business travelers go with the Business Classic room!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed the value of our motel and the cleanliness of our product.

I am also happy that Sharon was able to provide outstanding customer service on your behalf. She does a wonderful job with all of our guests.

It is truly a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I have been staying at Red Roof Inn on business last few weeks. I have stayed at a lot of other locations and other hotels and this is top notch place and the price is great too. I can't find anything to complain about and that's what I like. I want a stress free stay. Cindy V and Carol B did a fabulous job cleaning my room and perfect to come back too. Made each day great to come back too and just relax. I'll be back soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service that Cindy and Carol were able to provide for you.

I am very pleased that you find our motel comfortable enough that you are able to relax during your visit.

Thanks again for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

The great experience starts at the door. The staff is excellent and very friendly. The rooms are up to date, clean and very nice. The house keeping is excellent in making sure you have everything you need and do a great job cleaning.

Room Tip: Internet works best in the East building and if you have a room in the east building make sure its o...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you for the kind words.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service that our staff was able to provide for you.

I will make sure to share your comments with our staff, they love to receive feedback from our guests.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

The quality of the rooms are consistently clean and comfortable. You can look forward to an ease of entry and exit from your room which is key if you are trying to get to work the next day.

Sharon at the front desk will help you with directions in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property.

We are so pleased that you found your room to be comfortable and clean and that you enjoyed the service that Sharon was able to provide for you.

It is truly a pleasure having you as our guest.