Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U
$101
$118
$94
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$99
  • Pool
$76
$144
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskkalamazoo westdog showroom was cleanone night staymotelredroofdryeruniversitymicrowavepetsfihighwayhousekeeping
Reviewed April 9, 2013

i stay at red roof almost every week and Craig always takes care of me if there is any problem he fixes it right away, never woried about my stay when he is there. I love the rooms there for the price you cant beat it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for posting this review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I will make sure to share your comments with Craig; I know that he will be pleased to hear that you appreciate his hospitality.

Feedback from our guests is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a positive experience as usual with front desk clerk Craig. He did a great job. Was kind, understanding and courteous. Had a mix up on certain dates we had made over the phone and Craig was extrememly helpful. He explained how this may have happened, he corrected the situation and apologized for any inconvenience this may have caused. We also had a couple of things we needed for a more comfortable accomodation and he was quick to help us. He always greets with a smile which is why we come back year after year. Thank you Craig for your kind and helpful manner!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I am extremely pleased that you enjoy Craig and the service that he was able to provide for you. He does a great job and it is always appreciated when you receive positive feedback from our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with him and our team.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I check in at this Red Roof Inn every week and I couldn't be more please with the service from Sharon.. My stay here is always pleasant. Sharon makes sure I get a nice quality room on the "first" floor every time I stay here.. If I have any problems with the room Sharon makes sure the problem(s) are fixed or if they can't be fixed she'll make sure I get a different quality room.. To sum it up she's the best and that's why I stay come to Red Roof Inn each time I'm in Kalamazoo.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to post this review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I will make sure to share your comments with Sharon and the rest of our team. I know Sharon will be happy knowing that her service was valued by our guests. Feedback from our guests is greatly appreciated as it only makes us better.

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Craig is an excellent host. My wife and I stay there sevearal times a year. he remembers us and is always friendly and accommodating. The rooms which were updated a couple of years ago are comfortable and clean. The location is convenient and easy to find.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn Western Michigan University for your preferred motel in the Kalamazoo area.

I am pleased that you enjoy Craig and the great hospitality that he offers to our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with him and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My family and I checked in at the Red Roof Inn as soon as our apartment caught fire, this happened at about 3 a.m. on a Saturday morning. From the start everyone was very helpful and catered to our needs, asked if there was anything they could do to help, and made a bad situation more pleasant. We'd like to give a special thanks to Craig and Cindy S, who made sure we were doing well and went above and beyond what our expectations were.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay.

We are happy that we were able to assist you in your time of need. I am extremely glad that Craig, Cindy and the rest of our team were able to provide great service for you. I will make sure to share your feedback with my team. We wish you the best as you go through this stressful situation.