“Sharon is the BEST!!!”

Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Sharon is the BEST!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I check in at this Red Roof Inn every week and I couldn't be more please with the service from Sharon.. My stay here is always pleasant. Sharon makes sure I get a nice quality room on the "first" floor every time I stay here.. If I have any problems with the room Sharon makes sure the problem(s) are fixed or if they can't be fixed she'll make sure I get a different quality room.. To sum it up she's the best and that's why I stay come to Red Roof Inn each time I'm in Kalamazoo.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to post this review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I will make sure to share your comments with Sharon and the rest of our team. I know Sharon will be happy knowing that her service was valued by our guests. Feedback from our guests is greatly appreciated as it only makes us better.

Thank you for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Toledo, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Craig is an excellent host. My wife and I stay there sevearal times a year. he remembers us and is always friendly and accommodating. The rooms which were updated a couple of years ago are comfortable and clean. The location is convenient and easy to find.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn Western Michigan University for your preferred motel in the Kalamazoo area.

I am pleased that you enjoy Craig and the great hospitality that he offers to our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with him and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

My family and I checked in at the Red Roof Inn as soon as our apartment caught fire, this happened at about 3 a.m. on a Saturday morning. From the start everyone was very helpful and catered to our needs, asked if there was anything they could do to help, and made a bad situation more pleasant. We'd like to give a special thanks to Craig and Cindy S, who made sure we were doing well and went above and beyond what our expectations were.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay.

We are happy that we were able to assist you in your time of need. I am extremely glad that Craig, Cindy and the rest of our team were able to provide great service for you. I will make sure to share your feedback with my team. We wish you the best as you go through this stressful situation.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great stay, here for WMU game, front desk clerk Sharon was very helpful with directions and places to eat. Will stay again for sure. Sharon was so friendly and talked with us in the lobby to make sure all of our questions were answered and to make sure we needed to make our stay as comfortable as possible.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and we are happy that you were able to take advantage of our proximity to WMU.

I am thrilled that you were able to meet Sharon and enjoy her hospitality, I will make sure to share your comments with her and the rest of our team

We thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your business.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I usually never write reviews, however I am making an exception.
When I walked in the door I was immediately greeted with a hello and and a warm smile. Sharon answered all my questions and had me checked in fast. I wish more places had employees who are that courteous and helpful!

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for making an exception to post this review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I will make sure to share your comments with Sharon; I know that she was delighted to hear that you appreciated her hospitality. Feedback from our guests is greatly appreciated as it only makes us better.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Gobles, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

MY trip to Kalamazoo was made extra fun by your wonderfull staff. The cleark named Sharon was a very pleaseant person. Answered all our questions, even where to eat and how to naviagate in the area of Kalamazoo on your one way streets. The rooms were clean and pleaseant. The rate is very good. I will stay again when I come to Kalamazoo.
Thanks for such a pleasant stay and wonderful staff.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our staff.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed Sharon’s hospitality and I will make sure to share your comments with her and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Battle Creek, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed a night at the Red Roof Inn for a event. Sharon the clerk was very helpful giving me directions on where to go to eat and how to get to the event I enjoyed talking to her. the room was clean and upgraded. I will return to this property.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service that Sharon was able to provide for you.

We are happy that you enjoyed our upgraded rooms and the cleanliness of our product.

I will make sure to share your comments with Sharon and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we thank you for your business.