Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East - Expo Center
$119
$101
$94
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$129
Radisson
  • Pool
$76
Hotels.com
All reviewsdenny's restaurantburger kingroom was cleanneeded a place to staywithin walking distanceflat screen tvwould definitely stay here againcraigpillows
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The king room was nice size and the desk area had plenty of room and easy to get to plugs! . The furniture was a little worn/stained as well as the carpet. The front desk gal was very pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
tnortham01, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East - Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are so pleased that you felt comfortable during your stay with us.

I will make sure to share your comments with our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome and appreciated as we strive to improve our quality and service each day.

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We had to make a last minute trip from Ga to go and see my daughter's father, who was dying. They gave me a hospital rate, which was a great help financially. Elizabeth was very kind and concerned. The room was clean, comfortable, and nice. We checked out to go home on Sunday am, but my ex-husband took a drastic turn for the worse so we stayed. I called to see if we could get our room back. We weren't able to but Alysse got us into another room which was just as nice as the other one. Both these ladies were extremely kind, considerate, and helpful. Thank you for making a very difficult time easier. It was nice not to have to worry about where we were going to stay and knowing that we had a nice, clean room with comfortable beds especially since we were traveling so far from home and with an infant.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service that was provided.

I will make sure to share your comments with Elizabeth, Alysse and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome and appreciated.

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Had a great stay there last week. My room was clean and comfy. Elizabeth was helpful and professional.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service that Elizabeth provided.

I will make sure to share your comments with Liz and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I recently was in town for the UKC Dog Show. I come every year and stay at Red Roof. They are close to the fairgrounds for the show and show you a nice stay. They are accomodating for my dogs and Elizabeth and the other girls are always willing to help me with whatever I need. My room was clean and comfortable. I will stay again next year.

Room Tip: If you have dogs--try the bottom floor
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you had a wonderful time at the dog show.

I will make sure to share your comments with Elizabeth and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

It had been several years since I stayed here last and was happy to see it had not gone downhill. I write this review with a budget hotel in mind, this wasn't meant to be a Westin. Check-in was fast, accurate and friendly. My friend and I had dogs with us and found LARGE fields of grass everywhere. This was a very dog-friendly hotel. The room was clean, well appointed and there was plenty of room for people and dogs. The carpet smelled clean, the bathroom was near spotless with plenty of room to get ready. The bathroom amenities were very basic, the towels a bit small, but not tiny. The TV was basic and worked fine. I slept VERY well as the bed was very comfortable, pillows were just right and the comforter & sheets were soft. I didn't hear much outside noise either.

The location is perfect and walking distance to many restaurants and fast food. I tried the Denny's "next door" and had EXCELLENT service and food. It was very convenient to the Kalamazoo Fairgrounds and anywhere else since it was right off I-94. The overall neighborhood felt very safe.

The only "con" is I didn't see an elevator, so with dogs, it was a bit of a pain to keep going up and down stairs with loads of supplies and crates (try to get a bottom floor if you can). Plus, I only found one ice machine at the far end of the property.

Check out was just as friendly and helpful, I'd definitely stay here again. This Red Roof is well-run and feels they take pride in their service and upkeep of the property.

Room Tip: I didn't see an elevator, so definitely request a bottom floor room if your needs require it.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We are happy that you were able to enjoy our pet friendly hotel and the service that was provided.

I will make sure to share your comments with our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future.