“berevement stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
“berevement stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

i lost my sister on april 22,2012 and had to look for a hotel for my husband and son.when finding out my son wasnt going to go due to work, i contacted the hotel and changed my reservation and was told that i could get a better rate.since i have worked in the hospitality industry for over 10 years I have stayed in other places and have not had the kind of service that this place gave me.i am very greatful to the whole staff but in particular to the front staff which consist of elizabeth and craig and another front staff representative of whom i forgot to get the name.thank you for helping me grieve and giving me the respect and hospitality i have given to others myself...if ever in the area again I will enjoy staying with you all agin...thanks!

Room Tip: rooms are quiet
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
tnortham01, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East, responded to this review, May 9, 2012
We are extremely sorry for you loss but thankful that you took the time to post a great review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the service that we provided.

I will make sure to share your comments with Elizabeth, Craig and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to improve the quality of our services.

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Chatfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

Elizabeth and her staff were very very courteous and kind. They put an extra effort in to their jobs. We stayed there to enjoy a weekend at the local fair grounds. The annual trade fair/Re-enactment was well worth the drive from Minnesota. Thankyou again for making my stay in your area a memorable one!

Room Tip: We had a main floor room
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
tnortham01, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and happy that you had a successful trade show.

I will make sure to share your comments with Elizabeth and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Eaton, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2012

We were very satisfied with the hotel and the service. For an older Hotel it was very clean and met our needs. We would stay there again. Elizabeth was very helpful and met our every need.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I will make sure to share your comments with Elizabeth and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to improve the quality of our services.

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest.
Michigan, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

the room was ok and the wifi worked, what made my stay a good experience was the professionalism and customer service of Elizabeth. i'd stay again for no other reason.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time review our inn. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the service that Elizabeth provided.

I will make sure to share your comments with Elizabeth and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

I have stayed at this Red Roof quite a few times for business purposes and Elizabeth, the lady that works at the front desk is very professional and polite. Each week she addresses me by name and always has a recommendation for dinner. Benucci's, the nice little restaurant next door is awesome! I would highly recommend this Red Roof to my friends and family, especially if Elizabeth is working. Thank you for the wonderful stays!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest, and thanks again for your gracious comments.
Grayling, MI
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2011

I stay in 100+ Red Roof Inns per year and have for many years. I like the chain because they almost always have outside entrances and they take dogs. They are usually well maintained, clean grounds, good appointments and friendly staff. All this applies for the Kazoo Red Roof except for the gal on the front desk. I have never encountered such a rude (almost mean) individual in the service industry in my career. I'm contacting Red Roof Customer Relations to let them know she is costing them business.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Brooke R
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East, responded to this review, October 18, 2011
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to let us know about your experience at our Kalamazoo East property. Please accept my sincere apology for the service that your received . Please know that we take customer service very seriously and we will make sure the corrective action is taken to insure that all of our guests will have a positive experience whiles staying with. I hope that when traveling through the Kalamazoo area that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Thanks again for sharing your concerns.
Maribel, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2011

You get what you pay for and sometimes cheap rooms are scary. This was clean, comfortable, quiet and the internet works well ++++

Room Tip: Bonus if Elizabeth is working the desk!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank iRACEiss

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest.