“ExcellentStaff ...great room for the money”

Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East - Expo Center
Ranked #21 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Elizabeth and her staff were very very courteous and kind. They put an extra effort in to their jobs. We stayed there to enjoy a weekend at the local fair grounds. The annual trade fair/Re-enactment was well worth the drive from Minnesota. Thankyou again for making my stay in your area a memorable one!

Room Tip: We had a main floor room
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
tnortham01, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East - Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and happy that you had a successful trade show.

I will make sure to share your comments with Elizabeth and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East - Expo Center

Reviewed February 7, 2012

We were very satisfied with the hotel and the service. For an older Hotel it was very clean and met our needs. We would stay there again. Elizabeth was very helpful and met our every need.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I will make sure to share your comments with Elizabeth and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to improve the quality of our services.

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

the room was ok and the wifi worked, what made my stay a good experience was the professionalism and customer service of Elizabeth. i'd stay again for no other reason.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time review our inn. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the service that Elizabeth provided.

I will make sure to share your comments with Elizabeth and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I have stayed at this Red Roof quite a few times for business purposes and Elizabeth, the lady that works at the front desk is very professional and polite. Each week she addresses me by name and always has a recommendation for dinner. Benucci's, the nice little restaurant next door is awesome! I would highly recommend this Red Roof to my friends and family, especially if Elizabeth is working. Thank you for the wonderful stays!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest, and thanks again for your gracious comments.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I stay in 100+ Red Roof Inns per year and have for many years. I like the chain because they almost always have outside entrances and they take dogs. They are usually well maintained, clean grounds, good appointments and friendly staff. All this applies for the Kazoo Red Roof except for the gal on the front desk. I have never encountered such a rude (almost mean) individual in the service industry in my career. I'm contacting Red Roof Customer Relations to let them know she is costing them business.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Brooke R
tnortham, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East - Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to let us know about your experience at our Kalamazoo East property. Please accept my sincere apology for the service that your received . Please know that we take customer service very seriously and we will make sure the corrective action is taken to insure that all of our guests will have a positive experience whiles staying with. I hope that when traveling through the Kalamazoo area that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Thanks again for sharing your concerns.

Reviewed May 8, 2011

You get what you pay for and sometimes cheap rooms are scary. This was clean, comfortable, quiet and the internet works well ++++

Room Tip: Bonus if Elizabeth is working the desk!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank iRACEiss

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest.

Reviewed March 26, 2011

First off the total cost of this was $42.00 including tax and it was on a weekend. The hotel was located right off of I94 and very easy to find. The room was older and in good condition just a tad dirty as I found some loose debris on the carpet, but overall it was clean and quit. Beds were confortable and clean. The wireless internet access was faster than I expected and no password was required.
I checked in at 1:30 am and the clerk who was an older lady was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this for the bugeted minded person, as you could stay here 2 nights for theprice of the holiday inn.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post this review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and to make sure that we are providing a good value for our guests.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future.