“Food was okay... atmosphere was not”
Review of Bennucci's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bennucci's
Cuisines: American
Macomb, Michigan
“Food was okay... atmosphere was not”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had several people waiting on us and all were friendly. I had the ribeye and it was pretty good. However, it was like a chow hall... absolutely no atmosphere. It was like they just opened the place and forgot to furnish it with the exception of the tables and chair. I'd probably try it again in a pinch but if I had time, I'd look around.

• Visited November 2012

Kalamazoo
“Italian Nachos”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

First time I have ever heard of Italian nachos so I had to try them. Awesome !!!!! This place is close to several hotels so no matter where I stay it's in walking distance. The staff was very friendly and attentive to my every need. I will be going back again and again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Trenbren
“Poor service”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We walked in, seated and given menus. We then sat for more than ten minutes while the servers waited on everyone else in the small restaurant. The servers would glance at us and go back to refilling drinks at other tables. We were dresses the same as everyone else in the restaurant and when we went in we had good attitudes. We finally walked out and found somewhere else to eat. I told the woman at the counter where we did eat about the problem we had and she said that or experience was not unusual for that place. Can't recommend this place.

Metamora, Michigan
“Quaint bar atmosphere”
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

It's the typical small Italian bar restaurant. It wasn't bad, but I wouldn't say it was spectacular. I liked the thin crust pizza and my salad was okay.

Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch buffet is a great value”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The lunch buffet offered weekdays from noon-2:00pm had a wide selection of choices that change daily I was told. Those with large appetites on a tight budget can stuff themselves for only $6.00. The restaurant is conveniently located to The Four Points Sheraton, Holiday Inn Express and Best Western. Hotel guests and locals alike looking for tasty food at a reasonable price, and courteous service, will be pleasantly surprised.

• Visited June 2012