“Amazing French cuisine”

Rustica
Ranked #9 of 338 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kitchener, Canada
“Amazing French cuisine”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

My chicken was some of the most succulent chicken I have ever tasted. We called ahead to get a table and they were still full at 9pm. But they were more then willing to accommodate us. My boyfriend had the gnocchi and said it was too good to share.

• Visited August 2013

“Nice little spot downtown”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The wine and beer menu were more than sufficient, the food exceeded our expectations [I had the duck breast and my husband had a sweet corn ravioli], and the atmosphere was pleasant. This place is new since the last time I went out in Kalamazoo, and I think it's a nice addition to the downtown. I was really happy to see that they listed the farms they source from for some of their meats and produce - we appreciate that!

La Quinta, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Special place”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Eat there each and every time I am in Kazoo, and I would eat there every night if possible. Food is unique, delicious and the atmosphere is wonderful.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dian G
“World class restaurant”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The food is divine! Unique and fabulous Greek salad, added depth of flavor with world class style makes this restaurant a happy experience for foodies!

chicago
“Delicious Pasta”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Enjoyed our meal of Mushroom Farrotto and Potato Gnocchi. Everything tasted very fresh and the flavors are rich and well developed. The ambiance is nice without being stuffy, and you can see the cooking (if that's your thing) by sitting at a table right at the front of the open kitchen. Service was just ok, but the food made up for it.

Visited July 2013