“Fun menu, great variety and well-executed”
Review of Rustica

Rustica
Ranked #9 of 341 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: European, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed January 28, 2013

When we want a fine meal with a little personality, Rustica is the place to go. We love sitting near the open kitchen and watching them do their magic. Much of the food is local - and the offerings change, so go frequently!

There are newer reviews for Rustica

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I feel like I'm on vacation in another city when I eat there. Great food!!
Just don't want to sit right by the kitchen, it gets awfully hot sometimes.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Mussels served in a very salty broth at our most recent visit, not the norm for this place. Would like to have consistency. Service was friendly and efficient but waiter did not ask why we did not finish our dish.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We love eating here and do so for special occasions. it is small but we like the open kitchen and watching the chef and staff work like a well oiled machine! the food is always prepared superbly.
the wait staff and management is always attentive.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband took me to celebrate my 40th birthday. It was a long, narrow room, with an open kitchen. Reminded me of a small European cafe. It was too busy and packed to relax and enjoy. Our waiter was very informative, and quick to serve. He took his role a bit too seriously, however. It felt stiff.