“Best Night for Hanging with Friends”

Bell's Eccentric Cafe
Ranked #4 of 359 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Barbecue, Cafe, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in beautiful downtown Kalamazoo, Michigan, the Eccentric Cafe, located next to the Bell's General Store, is home to a unique offering of craft beer, live music, entertainment, delicious food and more.Any given time, we have between 20 and 40 different beers on tap. Many are exclusive to the Cafe and are brewed right next door at our original brewery - just look for the yellow tags on the Draft Board when you visit.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had a great time hanging with friends. The honey wine (mead) is the best. Can't beat their beer and atmosphere. A definite place to visit when you visit Kalamazoo.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Bell's is one of the best breweries in the country and my trip there only solidified how much I love them. Such a great vibe in the place and the tour was top-notch. You can tell all the employees are proud to work there. I am already planning my return visit. It can't happen soon enough.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We just had an appetizer plate, but it was tasty. They have some beer that you can only get there at the brewery. . . Fun to try. Nice outside area with tables when the weather is nice.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We went here for lunch on a Friday. We got there a little before noon and had to wait in line for about 10 minutes. By the time we left, the line was out the door! The food was good, but it's a pretty small menu.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

First time here and when I pulled in I thought I would have to wait forever to get served due to the amount of vehicles in the parking lot, but I walked in and there was plenty of seating available. I sat down and within 30 seconds there was someone there asking me what I wanted to drink. They have a big selection of beer so it took me a minute to decide what to start with. Decided to grab a sandwich while I was there, and the porkbelly sandwich was very good. It is a little on the small side but it was quite filling. There were 3 bartenders and sometimes a 4th would come help them and they were busy the entire time I was there but nobody ever had to wait very long. The best part about the entire trip was that unlike some other breweries I have been to they didn't charge an arm and a leg for a beer and in fact they were quite cheap. I look forward to going back and trying some more beer.