“A great pizza joint for dine-in or carry-out”

Erbelli's Gourmet Pizza
Ranked #7 of 341 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I'm not really sure I'd call Erbelli's "gourmet." They make a really awesome, straightforward pizza loaded with toppings. The wings and sandwiches that I've tried here were also very good. You can't go wrong with Erbelli's and I am not at all surprised they are consistently rated one of the best pizza places in the area.

There are newer reviews for Erbelli's Gourmet Pizza

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Whenever we get to Kalamazoo, Erbelli's is a 'must stop' restaurant. Go there at noon, afternoon or evening and the service is very good. Great variety of wings (we really like the Hot Lips Houlihan's), sandwiches (classic Italian combo) and, of course, pizza (either Erbelli's favorite or the downtown New Yorker).Don't forget to have the 'Erbbie' bread. We've never been disappointed.

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Hubby and I stopped late on sundaynight . We had the garlic tomato bread appetizer. It was huge and yummy. We tried the pizza that was voted customer favorite. It was very different with smoked chicken. Blue chees dressing and absolutely delicious. We will make this place a stop when we are in the zoo. Waitress was great also

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite pizza in Kalamazoo the sauce is sweeter than most, and I love the crust. It is not at all greasy. Kind of expensive, but I still prefer it!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I just moved here from Florida and we were in search of a great Italian restaurant. Erbelli's is definitely the best in town! Their service and staff is also great too. We have tried both locations and really enjoyed them equally. We will definitely continue to go to Erbelli's and look forward to trying more food!