All reviews hot tub and pool spacious rooms western michigan university great room would stay here again waffles free breakfast great place to stay holiday inn bw saad campus couch highway sink microwave fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2016

I had read plenty of reviews that were not very good on this hotel. I was surprised. I had a clean and nice room. I didn't see any of the issues people were talking about. I think it was just remodeled, maybe that was the difference. I will stay here again

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Best Western Plus Kalamazoo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2016

Thank you for your business and your kind words. Yes the hotel has gone through an extensive renovation with new leadership. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed the upgraded rooms. We hear complements every day on how beautiful the hotel is and are excited that you feel the same. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Kalamazoo and hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

Best Western Kalamazoo

Reviewed September 10, 2016

I use to stay here every time I was in Kalamazoo. I was so sad when I found out we are no longer welcome because our occupation we always have dogs with us and their change in policy of no longer welcoming dogs left us looking for a new place to stay....On September 2 however we were in Michigan dropping a dog off, It was the start of labor day week end and the traffic was horrible so we decided to stay at our favorite Hotel. Like always the staff was friendly and accommodating . Our room was clean and comfortable. We were one the fourth floor which was perfect for Friday night. We were so happy at check out when the staff had express how much they have miss us it was good feeling to know they missed us staying there as much as we miss staying here. As well as they missed our beautiful well behaved dogs. Thank you for letting us know we are missed.

Room tip: 4th floor is best on Friday and Saturday because it is quieter..
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your review and staying with us. We apologize that the hotel has gone pet free. We that you for your business and if we can help you find a pet friendly hotel please let us know.

Best Western Plus

Reviewed September 4, 2016

after being on the road for almost two weeks and staying at only best western hotels this was by far the best -BW hotel of all I would recommend this BW hands down. If and when I ever venture back that way I will definitely plan on staying there again

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind words and choosing to stay with us while in Kalamazoo. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you think we are one of the best Best Westerns in the country. We look forward to serving you again.

Best Western Plus Kalamazoo

Reviewed August 15, 2016

The rooms were very clean and spacious. Check in process was good, lots of people checking in at one time. The had a problem with the key making machine, had to return to the front deck several times over the weekend.

All in all a good facility and I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Best Western Plus Kalamazoo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Jay S,

Thank you for your online review. We are happy that you found the rooms very clean and spacious. Thank you for letting us know about the key machine. We will have that addressed immediately.

Best Western Kalamazoo

Reviewed August 12, 2016

This was a nice place to stay. Close to freeway, clean, friendly staff. No problems to speak of. Signage to hotel was not too evident, so we drove past the street. But, it was easy to find our way back to it. Would stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Hotelmanagergr, Manager at Best Western Plus Kalamazoo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2016

Thank you for your review and choosing to stay with us at the Best Western Plus Kalamazoo. We are happy that you found the hotel clean and the team members friendly. We look forward to serving you again and hope you have a wonderful week.

Best Western Plus Kalamazoo