“pleasant surprize!!!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2014

My wife and I were on a business trip last Saturday in the Kalamazoo Michigan area. We thought we'd go to one of our favorite places, but found it didn't open till 5:00 p.m.(don't get there often but love the place). We were told to try the Saffron. And were we glad we did. Very flavorful India cuisine. This day there was a buffet so we were able to try many things.I know what you may be thinking when I say buffet, but this was very good. They also have vegetarian dishes. The staff is on the ball.The place was packed while we were there.They have a full menu which you can see @ www.saffronkzoo.com. It is in a little strip mall and It takes a little time to find this place but all in all it was great and we will visit again. can't say enough just try it if you like healthy, spicy food!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

"Best lunch buffet in town. The palak paneer and gobhi kaju are the best I've ever eaten." - Yvonne Z.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The lunch buffet is great if you want to try a variety of items. The individual entrees are also excellent. The masala chai must not be missed.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Best Indian food in town. It has a unique atmosphere and a great food selection. The wait staff is courteous and helpful. This comes in handy when you are a first timer and don't know what to try.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

One of my favorite places. Food is good day and night, but if you have any qualms about trying Indian food, go for the lunch buffet. I'm not one who likes buffets, but this one is excellent with a nice variety and good price. The atmosphere is pretty bare bones, but we don't go here for the atmosphere.