“Fabulous”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Holland, MI
“Fabulous”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Another great find on Trip Advisor. The lunch buffet on Friday offered many terrific choices. I sampled everything, and my vegan companion had many choices as well. Always great to find cooks who know what they are doing. Nice ambiance and decor.

• Visited June 2012

Denver, Colorado
“Best in Kalamazoo”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Our favorite restaurant in Kalamazoo The tikka masala will be compared to all you have after. LOVE SAFFRON.

• Visited May 2012
Columbia, Missouri
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

I come to Kalamazoo once a year and my students and I never fail to make the pilgrimage to Saffron. The food is excellent, the service attentive, and the value for the dollar is high. You wil have to go a long way to find better Indian food!

Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
“Amazing”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We had an amazing dinner for four. Every dish was incredible.

Visited December 2011
Holt, Michigan
“I am no expert, but this is some DEELISH Indian cuisine”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I can't say that I have vast experience with Indian food, but I know what I like and I definitely enjoyed my meal here. The samosa and pakoras were great. Be sure to try them with some of the mint chutney. I wish I had some right now! I ordered what I think is called the Chef's Special--it comes with tandoori chicken and lamb curry. Bring an appetite if you want to order this sampler meal because it is a lot of food. I thought both dishes were excellent. Some delicious naan and a few Lion beers (from Sri Lanka) rounded out the meal and made for a pleasant feast. We took home the leftovers (which we don't normally do) and had it again the next day.

I'll be going back soon for sure!

• Visited February 2012